Max’s Wine Dive to Celebrate
July 4th with Its Famous Fried Chicken
The Fourth of July is a summer holiday that is widely associated with outdoor fun, fireworks, family, and good food. From barbecue to hot dogs to fried chicken, finger-licking foods are always on the menu for July 4. And Max’s Wine Dive has gotten in on the action with a Fourth of July menu showcasing one of their signature dishes.
Max’s is known for their “gourmet comfort food” which includes their Famous Southern Fried Chicken. So, to celebrate the Fourth of July weekend and National Fried Chicken Day, Max’s is offering a special fried chicken bucket and sides from Friday, July 2 to Tuesday, July 6.
The sides will include collard greens, jalapeno cheddar grits, and mashed potatoes, to name a few.
Max’s Wine Dive Fourth of July Weekend Menu Includes:
- Eight-piece jalapeno-buttermilk marinated fried chicken with Texas Toast and two sides – $45
- Sides: Max n Cheese, Mashed Potatoes, Collard Greens, Cole Slaw, Jalapeño Cheddar Grits (any additional sides will be $6)
- Upgrade your fried chicken to Max’s Wine Dive H-Town Hot flavor with Cole Slaw and Pickles for $6 more
- Add a bottle of Prosecco for $20
- Add a bottle of Moet & Chandon Champagne for $45
Max’s holiday bucket of chicken is available for dine-in or to-go at their Houston and San Antonio locations.
Max’s Wine Dive—Washington | 4720 Washington Ave., Ste. B, Houston, TX 77007 | 713-880-8737
Max’s Wine Dive—Montrose | 214 Fairview St. Ste. 2, Houston, TX 77006 | 713-528-9200
MAX’s Wine Dive—Quarry | 340 E Basse Rd. Ste. 101, San Antonio, TX 78209 | 210-444-9547
For more information on Max’s Wine Dive, visit maxswinedive.com.